Configuring the Leaky Paywall - Corporate Subscriptions add-on is straightforward.
The subscriber gains access through the flow depicted here.
- Create a subscriber login page (so they can submit their email) and add the login shortcode to it: [leaky_paywall_corp_subs]
- Create a welcome page which the subscriber will see after logging in with their email to give the subscriber instructions to check their email for their username & password.
- Make sure your Welcome email includes the username and password short-codes:
- That’s it. The subscriber will receive your Leaky Paywall welcome email to gain access
Go to Leaky Paywall > Settings > Subscriptions
How To Add Custom Fields to the Corporate Sign Up Form
1. Add the fields you want with the leaky_paywall_corporate_registration_form_before_submit action
2. Store the data to the user with the leaky_paywall_after_corporate_subscription_user_created action
3. You can display the information with the edit_user_profile action