How to add your own custom fields to the leaky paywall registration form
You have 3 options:
1. Our Custom Registration Fields add-on makes it a snap with a drag and drop interface. No coding required!
2. If you only need to collect address information during registration, we have a Basic Shipping add-on that automatically adds address fields to the registration form.
3. Using a couple of actions, you can add your own custom form fields to the Leaky Paywall registration form when a new subscriber signs up for a level. This code goes in the functions.php file of your theme or in a custom functionality plugin.
1. You must set up a page for registration and configure that page in the Leaky Paywall > Settings > General tab.
2. If using Paypal as your payment gateway, you must set the “Paypal Button Location” setting to use paypal on the registration form. This can be found under Leaky Paywall > Settings > Payments.
3. The following code will add a "Company" field and "Newsletter Signup" checkbox to the Leaky Paywall registration form. It includes functionality for adding fields to the registration form, saving those fields as user meta, displaying the values on their WP admin user profile page, and outputting the data in the csv file generated by the free Leaky Paywall Reporting Tool. Please change the fields as needed for your use case. These are only examples.